Sunday, February 5, 2012

A run and a nap

I was still feeling so wonderful from yesterday's girls day, that this morning I took a run.  Getting fitness back into my life is going to be crucial to making me stronger not only physically but also mentally - so off for a run I went.

As I was running, I was enjoying this bright and beautiful day, listening to some music, running at a slow but steady pace and enjoying all the beauty that was around my neighborhood; thinking I would go back out later and take a few pictures and join my fellow photographer Michelle McDaid in her photography project...around the block.

After my run I decided to do a bit of yard work, had some lunch and then couldn't keep my eyes open, so I took a nap; I guess that was fitness will do to you when your not used to it.  Oh well, next time.

This day was so representative of my life right now, so many things about it is so right, while others are still in progress.  Taking the time to do what I want (running & yard work) while others are those that I still wish for (pictures) but not quite ready for. 

Don't misunderstand by any means, this weekend was probably one of the most enjoyable I have had in a while but I am the type of person that must understand and learn from what I do and what I am unable to do.  Its how I will grow and make this year all about me.

As always thanks for stopping by

1 comment: