Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Previous Me And The Me From Long Ago

The year "all about me" is fast becoming a year all about photography; not that I mind that but I can only image those of you out there thinking...not another post about photography.  

First, let me assure you that as the weather continues to improve and change so will my posts.  I am still committed to day trips and outings; I can't promise that won't have a camera with me but I am still committed to this.  But for now, beginning a photography business is an all consuming task, so I guess the dreary weather is not so bad for me, at least for right now.

Without going into detail about the number of things that I need to do in order to start my business...business license, sales tax permit, fictitious business name, business logo, website, blog site, develop pricing, build client base and of course take photograph of my soon to be beautiful clients.

Anyway, that's not what I really wanted to post about tonight but thanks for indulging me, I feel better now!

I think back to my younger years before all the commitments of family, a mortgage payments and the worries that go along with being a "grown-up" and I remember a very easy going, outgoing, fun loving, fearless, not a care in the world kinda person; not that, that person is gone, I just think she has been hibernating for a while and its time for her to come out again.

When I made the decision to began a photography business I truly had no idea what was involved...I just made the decision.  Had I know, I most likely would not have starting down this path for fear of failure. I guess that saying " ignorance is bliss" is exactly what I needed to be ~ ignorant and bliss.

The previous me would have thrown in the towel once I finally figured out how much work is involved and the me from long ago would have said ~ to hell with it, what have you go to loose?  So I guess the me from long ago has shown itself and I must admit, it feels pretty spectacular!

That fearless attitude of long ago is beginning to show itself again.  Now, I'm not naive to think that the exact same person will re-appear but if I get these glimpses of her I will be ONE HAPPY WOMAN!

Be sure to send me all the fearless attitude you can spare and once I'm done with it I will be sure to send it back your way!

As always thanks for stopping by

           Oh by the way, if you didn't already know I came up with a name for my business
                 Sweet Tea Photography

1 comment: